Last update: 2022-06-28
Our legal notice
The website www.clear-fashion.com (hereinafter "the Website"), the Web Application clear-fashion.com (hereinafter "the Web Application") and the mobile application Clear Fashion (hereinafter "the Mobile Application") which is available for the smartphones under iOS (Apple Store) and Android (Play Store) are edited by :
CLOTHPARENCY, French Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 1 219,35 € Head Office : 15 rue de Louvois 51100 Reims, France SIREN Number : 840 608 178 Intra-community VAT number : FR19840608178 Email : email@example.com
Hosting Website : The Website is hosted by Strikingly : Strikingly 1355 Market Street Suite 488, San Francisco, CA 94103, États-Unis
The Web Application is hosted by Vercel : Vercel 340 S Lemon Ave #4133 Walnut, CA 91789, USA
The Application database and the servers are hosted by Heroku : Heroku Inc., 1 Market St. Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, États-Unis
The Application statistic files are hosted on Google : Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, États-Unis
Personal data about you is collected and processed in the course of accessing and using the Site and the Application, including the Services and the Information.
Hereinafter referred to as: "Clear Fashion": refers to the services owned by Clothparency. "Service": the evaluation and recommendation services relating to clothing products, all online services and functionalities offered by Clothparency and which the User can access or use from the Site and/or the Application. "User": any natural person who has access to the Site and/or the Application, "Account": the personal space created by the User. "Brands": Companies that market clothing, accessories, leather goods and/or footwear, and that may design and produce them, directly or through third parties.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following information from individuals who voluntarily register on the Clear Fashion app:
- First name (optional)
- Email Address
- Gender (optional)
- Age range (optional)
- How you use our services
- Newsletter subscription date
- Statistics related to the Newsletter service
You can choose to use the Application anonymously and not to give us your personal data.
Use of your personal data
Clear Fashion assumes the quality of data controller within the meaning of the amended Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as amended, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "Regulation").
You are informed and you acknowledge that Clear Fashion is Responsible for the processing of data relating to your civil status, as well as your personal life and collected under the access and use of the Site and the Application.
Please note that only the administrative data strictly necessary for accessing and using the Site and the Application are collected and processed by Clear Fashion.
Otherwise, you will not be able to access and use the Site and the Application or benefit from the services offered by Clear Fashion. In concrete terms, this means in particular that you will not be able to create an "Account" and benefit from the services and information offered by Clear Fashion.
In particular, information concerning the use of your personal data will be collected:
- To manage your registration and Account, including to allow you to access and use our Application.
- To run and manage the loyalty program
- To execute the sending of Newsletters
- To measure interest, improve the Application, and customize your User experience.
Sharing of Personal Information
Subject to not allowing your direct identification, your data may also be used to improve the performance and functionality of the Site and the Application offered by Clear Fashion, and may be the subject of analyses and statistical studies while respecting your anonymity.
We may also share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may share with our advertisers the number of visitors our Application receives or the most searched-for Brands. This information does not contain any personal data.
Recipient of personal data
Your personal data is strictly intended for:
- The members of Clear Fashion's staff in their capacity as subcontractors, in the context of the management of administrative, technical and maintenance services, specifically authorized, in strict compliance with their missions;
- The persons authorized as authorized third parties (the courts concerned, arbitrators, mediators, the ministries concerned, etc.).
Your personal data will never be communicated to unauthorized third parties, unless they are anonymized, without your consent.
Duration of conservation of the collected data
You are informed that your personal data are kept for the duration of your registration on the site and the Application. As of the closing of your Account, the data will be archived, for evidential purposes, for a period of ten (10) years. Beyond this period, only aggregated and anonymized statistical data will be kept.
With regard to the sending of newsletters, you are informed that Clear Fashion keeps the e-mail address as long as you have not unsubscribed (via the unsubscribe link integrated into the newsletters).
You have the possibility to verify, complete and update the information you have provided to us by accessing the "My Information" section of your Account. You may also close your Clear Fashion Account in this section or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to close your Clear Fashion Account, we will deactivate it and delete your profile information in accordance with the terms and conditions of use available at: clear-fashion.com/terms-of-use
In accordance with the Regulations, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data. You can receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and verify that we are processing it lawfully.
- The right to request rectification of your data if it is inaccurate. You can also complete the incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to be forgotten and to request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to limit or object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling legitimate interest that may override the interests and rights and freedoms of the User.
- The right to data portability. You may request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also ask us to transfer this personal data to a third party, where possible. You only have this right if this relates to personal data you have provided to us, if the processing is based on consent or necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, and if the processing is carried out using automated processes.
- The right to set your post-mortem instructions to determine how your personal data will be used and how your rights will be exercised after your death.
- The right to file a complaint with the CNIL. (Website; postal address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Tel: 01 53 73 22 22)
You can exercise several of your rights via the "My information" section of your Account. To exercise your other rights, you can send an email to email@example.com. You will not be charged a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any other rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We want you to feel confident in using our site. To that end, we are committed to protecting the information we collect.
You are informed that Clear Fashion and any subcontractors it calls upon apply sufficient guarantees with regard to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, in particular in terms of confidentiality and security. All appropriate security measures are implemented in order to guarantee the protection and security of your data, in particular with regard to unauthorized access by a third party in compliance with the Regulations.
Although no website can guarantee absolute security due to the difficulties associated with online activities, we have implemented and maintain organizational, technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the personal information you entrust to us against unlawful or unauthorized access, use and disclosure, or accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction of such information.
To ensure the security of our Users' personal information, we use the following measures
- Use of the SSL Protocol issued by the Internet Security Research Group
- Access management - person concerned
- Computer backup
- User ID / password
Use of "cookies" files
The site may use "cookie" techniques. A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the User's hard disk, containing basic information about your use of the Internet. These files allow us to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the Service for the User's comfort.
Analytical cookies, and advertising cookies are collected:
- Analytical cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our services are used;
- Advertising cookies are used to improve the relevance of advertising messages and to display content likely to interest the User (in particular via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel).
For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the consent of the User is necessarily requested. This consent of the User is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the User's permission to store "cookies" on his or her hard drive.
You can also find more information about cookies in general and, in particular, how to see which cookies are installed on your (mobile) device and how to manage and delete them at www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/ and www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) about the way we process your personal data. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please feel free to contact us first. Our full contact details are: Clothparency SAS, 15 rue de Louvois 51100 Reims, France Email : email@example.com